Oral Drug Screen (Oral Swab) tests for the following:
The Oral Drug Screen Device is a simple one-step test for the detection of drugs of abuse in the oral fluid. This oral swab is of the highest quality and for purchase in single, double or 3 packs.
For optimum results, follow the below instructions
- Do not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, chewing gum or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to the collection of oral fluid specimen
- Unscrew the Collector Cap to pull the collection stick with sponge from the Collection Chanber
- Insert the sponge end of the collection stick into the mouth. Close mouth and gently chew the sponge for saliva excretion. Soak the Sponge into the saliva in mouth and swab the inside of the mouth and tounge to collect oral fliid for a total of 3 minutes until the sponge becomes completely soft and fully saturated with saliva. No hard spots should be felt on the sponge when saturated.
- Remove the sponge from the mouth Place the collection stick with the saturated sponge into the Collection chamber.
- Secure the cap and start the timer
- Peel off the label to read test results. Read results at 10 minutes. Do not read results after 1 hour.