The Ultra Pure synthetic urine from Ultra Klean was created in 1997, years before competitors' formulas were introduced to the marketplace.
This artificial urine is non-biological and unisex (so it can be used by males or females). It is a safe and superior quality formula which contains all the ingredients normally found in urine. It is properly balanced for PH, specific gravity and creatinine.
The Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine Kit contains:
- (60ml) of Synthetic Urine.
- Temperature Strip.
- Heating Pad.
- Choice of 2 lids.
- Rubber band.
Instructions for using Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine
- Shake contents of bottle prior to heating Ultra Pure.
- Shake heater pad and attach to bottle with rubber band.
- Place the bottle and heater pad in your pocket.
- Wait 45–60 minutes until the temperature reads between 90-100 deg Fahrenheit (32 – 37 deg Celsius) which is the optimal temperature – check the temperature strip on the bottle.
- Shake contents of the bottle and it is ready to use.
- Tape it to your thigh to keep it warm
- You can also keep it under your armpit
- Heat in a microwave oven for approximately 10 seconds. This is if you want to get the temperature up faster than using the heatpad. Note: You will still need to use the heat pad to maintain the temperature at the optimal temperature.
- If you are after another brand then try the Monkey Flask Synthetic Urine. They work equally as well in our opinion. The only difference is that the monkey flask has more artificial urine included in the package.
- If you are buying 2 or more then grab our twin pack for a discount
Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine has a 2-year shelf life and requires no refrigeration, freezing or thawing.
* This product is not intended for use on lawfully administered drug tests. It is intended to be used in accordance with all Australian laws.